Presentation of new hair transplant technique at the ICAPS Congress 2016 in New Zealand
“Crosspunch”, Angela Lehmann’s newly developed hair transplant technique, was given its first presentation by Dr. D. Knutti at the International Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons in New Zealand.
Using the new “Crosspunch Method” hair transplant technique developed by Angela Lehmann, the appearance of resulting hair thickness can be further improved.
The ICAPS Congress (International Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) took place from 17.2. – 22.2.2016 in New Zealand.
Numerous renowned plastic surgeons from around the globe were also present, for example:
- Dr. Ana Bandinanaz, Brazil
- Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson, Australia
- Dr. Jose Abel de la Pena Selcedo, Mexico
- Dr. Richard Halley-Stott, South Africa
- Dr. Stephen Gilbert, New Zealand
- Dr. Bryan Mendelson, Australia
- Dr. Gaith Shubailat, Jordan
- Dr. Joseph Hunstad, USA
- Dr. Russell Walton, South Africa
- Dr. Tom Roberts, USA